Internal Quality Assessment Cell
The IQAC of our institution was established on dated 1st January 2015 and is committed to achieve academic and administrative excellence. It is an integral part of the academic institution for catering quality education to students for their holistic development.
- To ensure excellence in academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote teachers and staff quality by implementing quality culture & best practices and ensure coordination among various activities.
- Ensuring effective resource mobilization with financial team.
- Promote ICT based teaching and learning practices.
- Implantation of modern LMS (learning Management System).
- Ensure effective student support and progression.
- Initiate inter-college linkage and industrial and social MOUs for student and faculties to ensure efficient academic output.
- Drafting quality benchmarks for academic and administrative work of the college so that they meet quality parameters of higher education.
- Facilitating the quality education to students and evaluate their support and progression
- Collection, analysis of student, alumni, parent and employee feedback and to take necessary action.
- Organization of workshops, seminars, conferences, symposia and in-house programme/activity to quality of staff (teaching and non-teaching) with proper documentation.
- Monitoring of Management information System and ensure organized of documentation & internal communication
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) report each year as per the NAAC guidelines.
No of Meeting – 2 to 4 yearly
|IQAC Composition 2020||View|
Link to the document
Programme outcome and Course outcome –
|History||Mathematics||Microbiology||Physics||Political Science||Social Work||Sociology||Zoology||Yoga Science|
Student Satisfaction Survey
Procedure and Policies
|Organogram||Student Parent and Alumni Feedback 2020-21||Sanctioned Post 2020|