Application for admission in the college should be made in the prescribed form only. This form is attached in the middle of this prospectus. It should be detached from the prospectus and all the entries should be carefully filled. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. This form should be duly signed by the students, parent/guardian.
Documents required with the application form are as follows
- Bring along the Aadhar card.
- Mark sheet’s last exam passed (1oth, 12th and other applicable) – Xerox copy (2 copies) properly attested.
- Original Character and Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (for outstation candidate’s original migration Certificate is necessary for the students coming from outside the area of Bilaspur University.
- If required, original mark sheet of the last examination passed by the student may be asked for, in college office.
- Passport size colour photo (2)
- Caste certificate for S.C., S.T., and O.B.C. candidates which should be issued by an government officer or tahsildar.
- For date of birth of the students, date given in the higher secondary examination will be taken for guaranteed.
For more information, Please feel free to contact our Admission Cell.
Contact No. – 8878792258 , 9926447137 , 9407690456 , 9340934646